Zcash Community Approves New Mining Reward Distribution Scheme

I’m Earning Over $20 A DAY mining Zcash in 2021 – but is it worth it??

Zcash community voted for a new mining reward distribution scheme to ensure the stable development of cryptocurrency.

According to the new model, miners will continue to receive their 80% reward for closing each new block, but the remaining 20% ​​will now be distributed among the project development funds: 8% will be used to pay grants to third-party developers, 7% will go to Electric Coin Company, the company behind the coin’s brand, and 5% will go to the Zcash Foundation.

According to the community, the increase in grants will further contribute to further strengthening the decentralization of the network..

Distribution structure changes should take effect in November 2020, but they are still awaiting approval from the Zcash Foundation and ECC.

Zcash Community Approves New Mining Reward Distribution Scheme

The current model provides that of the allocated 20% of the mining reward, 15% goes to the founders and investors, and the remaining 5% to Electric Coin.

While Zcash approved changes to the distribution of funds, the Bitcoin cash community opposed the introduction of a 12.5% ​​tax on mining in favor of the cryptocurrency development fund.

text: Ivan Malichenko, photo: Vice

Zcash Community Approves New Mining Reward Distribution Scheme

Similar articles